Checkered/Tartan

22:54 0 Comments A+ a-


To be dressed for office or meeting or interview shouldn't be so hard. All you need to do is pick an outfit that will make you look elegant.

Checkered or tartan is a style that's endless. It continues to exist over ages. You will never miss any of this outfit in a girl's closet (even men). With a checkered skirt, one never gets a problem of finding what to pair it with.

In this look, I picked a black sleeveless peplum top since it's very hot this december. I also added a brown belt to add some statement to the look.

By the way, you should notice how the belt in noted. This is a way to go and anyone should try it. It's a trend my sister discovered, I think while she was watching game of thrones. She shared with me this trick and I love it.

Have a fantastic week and as always, thanks for sparing your time to read.