Closing Doors...and Opening Others

16:55 0 Comments A+ a-

When you say bye bye to something, then there's something new coming... Or, you will be getting into something new. Simply put, i can say, WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER ONE OPENS. Hmm, I don't think the classic meaning applies here though.


I have been saving this post and i finally decided to post it up.

So I did finally graduate with a BSc in IT and am so excited and happy. However, I don't think this should be the end of my education life.

Finishing education is everyones dream but it's important to know that getting education never ends. That part..I know most of us have heard it from our family members or lecturers or whoever. And I believe and know that it is true.

So, I just wanted to share these amazing pictures with you. Hope you enjoy.




So these are my classmates that got to graduate from my class. We thank God. Not to forget, linda also has a style blog here


My two angels Brad and Lyn

And..a graduation or any event in kenya will definetly never miss these shinny paper flowers ( don't know if that's what to call them).
Have a lovely week lovely people
Dotto