Favorite Oscar Looks

16:46 3 Comments A+ a-

So after missing the Oscar Live, I had to take a look at the event,(okay let me be truthful, I just wanted to see the gallery). So, the first time I got time after doing my days work, I had to open Google chrome. My hands on the keyboard and tat tat tat….. “Oscar 2015”. Straight, I clicked RED CARPET, and there I was staring at the beautiful gowns on beautiful women. 

So I scrolled through the gallery and sampled out the few looks that I loved (The simple, but elegant looks).   

Enjoy.




I just loved this dress too much. The details..


Have a fantastic day, and thanks for taking your time to check the posts.

Your comments and likes are hiiiiighly appreciated by us



3 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
27 February 2015 at 22:30 delete

LOVE this! <33

http://www.maryvolkova.com/2015/02/east-of-eden-2/
http://www.maryvolkova.com/

Reply
avatar
zerry ht
AUTHOR
10 June 2016 at 09:44 delete

Love these Oscar looks! Thanks for the post. I am a huge fan of Oscars and hosted my birthday bash in Oscar style to celebrate 25th birthday. Booked one of beautiful party venues for celebrations and everyone loved it.

Reply
avatar